1. 50% of your total order balance is due to secure your order and date.
2. Your initial retainer reserves your event date and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
50% of your total order balance is due 10 days before your event date. Please refer to the link 6 Cakes & More, LLC has sent you via email to pay your final balance.
Non-Payment & Cancellations:
1. Notifications of cancellation must be made 10 days prior to the delivery date. The retainer is non-refundable. However, you will have no monies owed to 6 Cakes & More, LLC.
2. If your balance is not paid 10 days before your event date, your order will be cancelled. Please note, the retainer is non-refundable.
Cake Order/Design Changes:
1. The date of your final balance is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
Delivery & Set-up:
1. Delivery and set up charges are included in the total price of the cake.
2. 6 Cakes & More, LLC is not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below. Please note that direct sunlight and temperatures of 75 degrees and higher may have drastic and adverse affects on any cake. 3. A photo will be taken of your order once the setup is complete.
1. 6 Cakes & More, LLC promises you the best product and service we can provide. However, 6 Cakes & More, LLC cannot be held responsible for anything that should happen to the cake once delivery is complete.
2. If an accident occurs during the transportation of your cake and the cake is ruined, a stock cake will be provided for photos and cake will be available for your guests to eat. A FULL refund will be given to you if this shall happen.
6 Cakes & More, LLC may photograph your cake or may order copies of pictures from your photographer. We reserve the right to use any photographs for our own reference or for display and/or promotion without compensation to you.
1. 6 Cakes & More, LLC products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk for any allergic reactions.
2. 6 Cakes & More, LLC is not responsible for any allergic reactions to guests consuming the product.
If you have chosen to have your cake picked up, we cannot be responsible for damage to any cake once it has left 6 Cakes & More, LLC. Any repairs or additional cakes will be subject to additional fees. Please refer to the pickup waiver attached to the Terms & Conditions.
We understand that sometimes you may not have a one week notice. In that case, we may still be able to take your order. However, a full payment will be required at the time your order is placed.
Everything is completely made from scratch and custom to each order.
We use high quality ingredients and value every order placed.
We take tremendous pride in providing a delicious product.
We appreciate our clients and work very hard to maintain a 100% satisfaction rate.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!